In The News
We want to thank everyone for the overwhelming love and support and give a shout out to all the members of the local community and media outlets that have kept us dear to your hearts. We love y’all!
Special Shout out to Classic Rock 105.1, 99.9 KTDY, The Dawg 97.3, KPEL 96.5, as well as, the moderators and members at Cajun Nerd Media & Lafayette Memories.
Check out these articles:
- Quarantine hobbies by Victoria Dodge at Lafayette Daily Advertiser
- Cajun Blaze Seasoning Making a Comeback by Jude Walker at 97.3, The Dawg
- Burger Tyme could be making a comeback: ‘There has been quite a bit of interest ‘ by Megan Wyatt at Acadiana Advocate
- Burger Tyme to return to Lafayette for one day, Saturday, May 9 as a “Cajun Blaze Pop Up” at KLFY
- Acadian Superette and Burger Tyme to Present the first Cajun Blaze Pop-up by DJ Digital at 99.9 KTDY, 97.3, The Dawg and Hot 107.9
- Burger Tyme, Acadian Superette host Cajun Blaze Pop-Up at KATC News
- The Cajun Blaze Burger Is Back?! by Clint Domingue at 106.3 Lafayette Radio
Through the years, fans have requested the return of Burger Tyme ™ and have continued to keep the name alive through many stories and internet message boards, and until now, the famous Cajun Blaze ™ recipe was not accessible to the public. Back by popular demand, this culinary delight can be enjoyed in the comfort of your home, just as it was originally created.
We are honored that fans have uploaded our commercials to YouTube. Especially since YouTube didn’t even exist when Burger Tyme ™ was last open.