We want to thank everyone for the overwhelming love and support and give a shout out to all the members of the local community and media outlets that have kept us dear to your hearts. We love y’all!
Special Shout out to Classic Rock 105.1, 99.9 KTDY, The Dawg 97.3, KPEL 96.5, as well as, the moderators and members at Cajun Nerd Media & Lafayette Memories.
Check out these articles:
- Quarantine hobbies by Victoria Dodge at Lafayette Daily Advertiser
- Cajun Blaze Seasoning Making a Comeback by Jude Walker at 97.3, The Dawg
- Burger Tyme could be making a comeback: ‘There has been quite a bit of interest ‘ by Megan Wyatt at Acadiana Advocate
- Burger Tyme to return to Lafayette for one day, Saturday, May 9 as a “Cajun Blaze Pop Up” at KLFY
- Acadian Superette and Burger Tyme to Present the first Cajun Blaze Pop-up by DJ Digital at 99.9 KTDY, 97.3, The Dawg and Hot 107.9
- Burger Tyme, Acadian Superette host Cajun Blaze Pop-Up at KATC News
- The Cajun Blaze Burger Is Back?! by Clint Domingue at 106.3 Lafayette Radio
- Celebrate this local restaurant’s 35th Anniversary by WaTeasa Freeman at The Daily Advertiser.
Through the years, fans have requested the return of Burger Tyme ™ and have continued to keep the name alive through many stories and internet message boards, and until now, the famous Cajun Blaze ™ recipe was not accessible to the public. Back by popular demand, this culinary delight can be enjoyed in the comfort of your home, just as it was originally created.
Burger Tyme Newsletters
- Burger Tyme’s 35th Anniversary Celebration
- Fish Fry Friday
- Hump Day Special
- $2 Tuesday
- Bon Temps Poulet and Prime Tyme
- Cyber Monday Sale
- Whole-Cow Ground Meat
- National Veterans Month
- Sweet Deals
- Burger Tyme’s Happy Hour
- Burger Tyme is now serving Louisiana Beef
- Where’s the beef?
- Burger Tyme’s Lafayette Location
- Retail Locations
- Cajun Blaze Pop-up Event
- Cajun Blaze Pop-up
- Photo Contest
- Cajun Blaze ™ Seasoning Pre-order
- Cajun Blaze Seasoning
Burger Tyme Commercials from the 80’s
We are honored that fans have uploaded our commercials to YouTube. Especially since YouTube didn’t even exist when Burger Tyme ™ was last open. Follow our YouTube channel for more videos.
Bon Temps Poulet and Prime Tyme
Cajun Blaze, the hottest thing under the bun.
3 comments on “Burger Tyme News”
I love Burger Tyme. I wish they would come to Jeanerette, LA. I love their food. It would be great to have at least one again. I enjoyed the location on Evangeline Thruway.
Its been over 30 years since I have had the beloved Cajun Blazer burger or even the crawfish burger from Burger Tyme. Miss y’all, God Bless