Burger Tyme has been a part of Acadiana’s heart and soul for over 35 years, and we are celebrating our one-year, re-opening anniversary. This iconic Louisiana restaurant has a deep-root history in Acadiana and was created during one of Lafayette’s biggest economic downturns, the 1980’s oil bust. It was then brought back during the COVID-19 pandemic in July of 2021. The pandemic has brought many challenges with new government regulations, supply chain, and human resource issues. This fast-casual restaurant initially operated without a full equipment package, limited menu, and a sign for several months. We even limited our hours to lunch-only for a while.
Burger Tyme is happy to announce that all of our equipment has been installed, we now have a full menu (with more items coming) and, we are open for both lunch and dinner.
Burger Tyme is ready to celebrate!
Join us on August 27, 2022, to celebrate the return of a local legend and qualify for one of our many free giveaways:
- Free ¼ lb Cajun Blaze1,2 for every 35th Customer (all day).
- Free ¼ lb Cajun Blaze1,2 for the first 50 customers every hour after 2:00 pm with purchase of fry & drink.
- Free Anniversary T-Shirt with social media review3 (all day).
What: Burger Tyme’s 35th Anniversary Celebration
When: Saturday, August 27, 2022
10:30 am – 9:00 pm
Where: Burger Tyme | 3300 Johnston Street, Lafayette, Louisiana 70503
- Burger Tyme sells 1/4- lb, 6 oz, and 1/2 lb versions of the Cajun Blaze, named Baby Blaze, Cajun Blaze, and Double Cajun Blaze respectively.
- You may substitute the 1/4 lb Cajun Blaze for a 1/4 lb Small Tyme.
- Post a review and picture of your meal and/or yourself having a good time at Burger Tyme’s 35th Anniversary Celebration on social media. Then show us and receive a FREE Anniversary T-shirt.
Burger Tyme is Getting a Face Lift
We are working with Tim Green at Azalea Design Studio to give Burger Tyme a new look. Tim and his architectural team are redesigning both the interior and exterior of the 3300 Johnston location, and we are excited about the progress (see below).