Super easy Crawfish Etouffee recipe that utilizes minimal ingredients and your microwave. Don’t be fooled by how easy this recipe is to make, as it remains an amazing dish to serve. Best part: there’s almost zero clean up.
Crawfish Etouffee via Microwave
- 1 cup Yellow Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 lb Crawfish Tails
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1.5 tsp Cajun Blaze Seasoning, All-Purpose
- 1/2 tsp. Cajun Blaze Seasoning, Epicè, Low Salt optional
- 1/2 cup Water optional
- 2 cups rice
- Cook the rice.
- Microwave chopped onions, bell peppers, and butter on high for 5-10 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, cover, and microwave for an additional 5 minutes.NOTE: Only add enough water to yield the desired consistency.
- Stir and microwave an additional 5 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then serve over rice.