Traditional Cajun chili recipe that is best served on a cold winter day.
Cajun Blaze Chili
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans optional, drain & rinse
- 1 cup beer
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 stalk celery minced or chopped
- 1/2 – 1 jalapeno optional, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes select desired spice level
- 2 Tbsp Cajun Blaze Seasoning All-Purpose
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 3 Tbsp corn starch
- Brown meat and drain fat.
- Add vegetables and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add beer, Cajun Blaze Seasoning, and beans (optional).
- Simmer for additional 15-30 minutes until all vegetables are cooked down. Adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Stir in corn starch to thicken.
- shredded cheddar cheese
- saltine crackers
- sour cream
- sliced green onions
Cajun Blaze Seasoning
The Cajun Blaze Seasoning is available for purchase and can now be enjoyed in the comfort of your home. Our Cajun seasoning is made in Louisiana from all natural ingredients. No MSG or gluten added.